Make sure you mark your calendar for this year’s Summer Professional Development Workshop, presented by Inspire Leadership. On August 2nd, we’ll gather at Central Connecticut State University for a day of professional development intended for all higher education professionals, not just members. Bring your colleagues!
Thursday, August 2, 2018 at Central Connecticut State University
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Interaction Communication Styles: Enabling High-Performing Teams and Relationships
The most successful teams consist of people with diverse skills, who trust one another and work well together. Interaction Styles is a powerful, behavioral lens to quickly and effectively improve communication skills. In this popular, energizing and insightful workshop, you will understand the 4 different communication styles and value the multiple perspectives. You will learn how to interact effectively with others, manage conflict when it occurs and flex your communication style to be better heard and understood.
- Immediately improve your communication skills
- Understand the drive, beliefs, talents and appearances of each style
- Identify blind spots and limiting behaviors for you and your team
- Increase collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Improve decision making by embracing a diversity of perspectives
- Gain a readily assessable shared language to use and apply at every level in your organization
Information below gets you to campus, Memorial Hall does not have a separate street address
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley St.
Connecticut Room, Room 102, Memorial Hall
New Britain, CT 06053