Nominations for NEACRAO Leadership for 2017-2018 are open.
Please consider nominating yourself or a colleague!
NEACRAO Leadership for 2017-2018
- Vice President, Registrar & Records
- Nominating Committee – 2 members needed for the committee (1 from Admissions/Enrollment Mgmt and 1 from Registrar)
Considerations for Nominating Officers (see position descriptions below):
- Involvement in NEACRAO and AACRAO
- Interest in serving and availability
- Leadership qualities
- Institutional approval and support
- President-Elect must have served on the Executive Council during the current or previous year
- Candidate’s approval should be obtained prior to nomination
- Nominee MUST be a member of NEACRAO
- Only one nominee per form
Position Descriptions and Expectations
President-Elect (1 year term with succession to President, and Past President): The President-Elect shall coordinate all activities of the Annual Meeting, carry out other duties as delegated by the President and automatically succeed to the presidency. Must have served on the Executive Council during the current or previous year. Participation at meetings held during the year (January, March, June, and the annual meeting– meeting months are approximate) are expected.
Vice President, Registrar & Records (3 year term): This NEACRAO Vice President is a three-year term whose office is assumed at the close of the annual meeting. This Vice President is responsible for coordinating and supervising the affairs of NEACRAO in the professional area of registrar, records, and related areas. This officer serves as a member of the Executive Committee. Vice Presidents shall be responsible, with the President-Elect, for program activities of the Annual Conference.
Nominations Committee Member: Members of the committee are responsible for compiling a slate of nominees. The Nominating Committee shall convene at least two months prior to the Annual Meeting to prepare a slate of nominees for officers of NEACRAO. The committee is comprised of the chairperson, the immediate past-president, and two registrar representatives and two admissions representatives. Members serve two-year overlapping terms.